Representative Milk Sampling Solutions for Dairy Farms
Dairy farmers need to take raw milk samples to ensure it meets certain regulatory standards. Farmers and veterinarians regularly use QualiTru sampling systems to collect “representative” composite milk samples for quality and bonus payments, regulatory purposes, herd health management, and to isolate contamination within the milking process.
When it comes to milk sampling, QualiTru’s representative sampling solutions solve four critical problems faced by dairy farms — maintaining milk quality, contamination issues, managing mastitis, and maximizing payment. With the QualiTru sampling system, you get end-to-end process control solutions that are easy to use, cost-effective, and provide high value while reducing your risks.
4 applications to meet your representative milk sampling needs
Feed Ration Verification Checks
- Correlate feed rations to milk quality
- Measure butterfat, protein and other components to ensure a quality product for your buyer
Contamination & Biofilm Detection
- Identify contamination early with
sample sites in key locations
- Proactive testing will save time, lower tear-down costs and reduce disrupted production schedules
- Catch mastitis while it is still subclinical
- Use as a diagnostic tool to complement
your farm Quality System
- Monitor pen somatic cell count
- Facilitate the identification of mastitis-causing pathogens
Representative Sample via Outlet Valve
- Obtain a true representative sample without the need for agitation
- Decreases human errors
- System is simple and easy to use
4 components for end-to-end process control
Make better business decisions with a truly representative sampling system from QualiTru.
1. Install a TruStream7 Stainless Steel Port
2. Install a TruStream7 Septum
3. Use a sterile collection unit to collect sample
4. Pair a TruMotion Sampling Bag with a peristaltic pump for added control
QualiTru’s representative sampling system and the PMO
QualiTru’s representative sampling system is approved for use by the Pasteurized Milk Ordinance (PMO). See Regulatory Approvals.
Why is this important? According to the PMO…
To learn more about our representative sampling solutions for dairy farms, please call 651-501-2337 or email us at [email protected]