Sterile post-pasteurization line sampling for Dairy Plants
The QualiTru system offers the most effective method of line sampling and post-pasteurization monitoring for the identification and control of contaminates. Our sterile septums and transfer devices provide easy access and ensure accurate results by reducing the risk of cross contamination during the sampling process. Remove risk and doubt, with QualiTru. To learn more or to order please call 651-501-2337 or email us at [email protected].
QualiTru systems are:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Approved
- Easy to use
1. At desired sampling time, wash hands thoroughly, then remove dust cover.
2. Sanitize sampler’s outer surface with proper strength sanitizing solution or alcohol prep.
3. Insert needle through one of the seven unused sampling guide holes. To correctly insert the needle, slant the needle slightly toward the center of the sampler.
4. Fill syringe with sample, then remove the needle for safety. Conduct laboratory analysis. For incubation procedures, the sample may be transferred to sterile sample container or incubated in the syringe. Replace QualiTru Sampler after all seven holes have been used.
5. Dispose of all single-use needles in a Sharps container.
To learn more or to order please call 651-501-2337 or email us at [email protected].