Accurate tank sampling made simple.
The QualiTru systems make getting an aseptic milk sample simple and affordable with the Needle-Only Method. Our Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved equipment comes pre-sterilized and individually packaged, eliminating the need to wash and the risk of cross contamination.
To learn more or to order please call 651-501-2337 or email us at [email protected].
1. Agitate tank for 10 minutes.
2. Use sterile needle and unopened alcohol swab.
3. At desired sampling time, wash hands thoroughly. Sanitize the QualiTru® sampler’s outer surface with proper strength sanitizing solution or an alcohol swab.
4. Aseptically remove sterile needle by breaking the seal on needle case and pulling needle out, holding it with an alcohol swab.
5. Insert needle through one of the seven unused sampling guide holes in the QualiTru® sampler (look for a dimple in cover on the sampler). Slant the needle slightly toward the center of the sampler.
6. Fill sample container to line with milk (without touching container to needle).
7. Immediately place sample container in ice.
8. Remove needle from the QualiTru® sampler.
9. Dispose of all single use items in a Sharps container.